Sizes: 3 5/8″, 6″, 8″ option on Leg Sizes
Composite DeltaStuds were developed for architectural pre-cast; site cast or tilt wall steel framed/concrete interior or exterior structural load bearing or curtain wall composite panels with all the thermal benefits of the DeltaStud product line (improving R Values by 37%). This light weight concrete cladding panel system will reduce foundations, super structure, cost and installation time by 50%. Composite panels are made from standard components with unlimited design capabilities. Earth Quake, Blast and Hurricane Resistant, self insulating as well as excellent sound absorbing qualities creates a LEED accredited system excellent for renovations as well as new construction and is currently being used extensively by the US Army Corp of Engineers on various bases.
• Impact Resistant and secure.
• Fire Resistant.
• Unmatched thermal performance.
• Reduced Sound Transmission.
• Stamped openings make it easy to route all services.
• Manufactured with recyclable material.
• Custom lengths, knockout alignments, & solid web ends are manufactured to specification.
• Up to 75% lighter than pre-cast systems.
• High Strength to mass ratio.
• Less trades required.
• Ready for interior finishes.
• Fast tracked building system.
• Unlimited design capabilities.
Composite DeltaStud – Load Tables & Technical Data